Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo you let pride turn you into a loser?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2693068
2693068, So you let pride turn you into a loser?
Posted by Paps_Smear, Thu Apr-11-19 06:18 PM
Laughable, HA!

Sure, we can sit here all day and listen to that spiel about how you didn't want to watch Crown Jewel so you didn't do your predictions. In actuality all you had to do was take a lucky guess, ya know, kinda what you've always done. You could have still not watched the PPV, just got lucky like the rest of em. But no, you let your pride and your false moral high ground fool you into thinking you were doing the smart thing, and ended up dumber than the rest of em!

Ya see, while you were out here making excuses as to why you didn't do better, I was busy doing the math. Busy doing the math between my time celebrating being the true uncrowned champion. See, even IF you would have participated in Crown Jewel, my other numbers would have put me ahead of you anyway, and if its any indication of how you performed this season, you would have been just another annoying yet easy obstacle for me to get around.

The numbers don't lie Oak27, and they spell disaster for you in predictions.