Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWho knows...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2689943&mesg_id=2691638
2691638, Who knows...
Posted by jimaveli, Wed Mar-27-19 05:03 PM
>Or are we getting Charlotte/Asuka III with Charlotte losing,
>then shoehorning her way into the main any way?

Someone in the back knows that putting the women at the end of a ridiculously long show is VERY RISKY. I wish they understood that a long ass show in of itself is risky period, but oh well...

Now, they've overbooked the RR/SC Lynch angle. As a sad byproduct, they've cooled down Stone Cold Becky Lynch's once nuclear heat. So now, they're trying to jazz it all up with shenanigans WCW style.

But hey, I guess a surprise title change is cool enough? Okay okay, how about this: I'm all for this Mania show losing matches. I'd prefer that over the bullshit of someone getting on the show only to get a short ass match and/or a Raw/SD rollup finish. This is the type of show where you'd damn near WANT to go on early-ish. IE: first two hours of the real show.

This is also the type of show where someone is gonna job to a transition move and someone else is gonna kick out of 2 or more finishers. You know damn well Brock isn't going down off of one stomp/phoenix splash/whatever. And now that Roman is back, I'm not sure he's going down at all.

I wish Asuka could have fared better than basically getting bumped into a battle royal. Her and Nak aren't doing too great nowadays. It's a shame.