Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDo we have to wait for the Summer break to be over to bring this back?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2688365&mesg_id=2701549
2701549, Do we have to wait for the Summer break to be over to bring this back?
Posted by upUPNorth, Wed Aug-07-19 11:27 AM
Consensus is we had four good F1 races in a row, who knows if that will continue now that the boards are back lol.

Ferrari better hope Spa and Monza are good to them, they just seem resigned to not winning right now. Hamilton made up for Germany with a pretty faultless race, and Bottas is not responding that well to his seat being under threat now. His start to the season fizzled out, I don't know if he deserves it with nothing to really go on for Ocon right now, I think he should still have a ride in F1.

Moto GP's Summer break just ended, but it is not as exciting as it started. Marquez came back to Europe and just took the Championship back over pretty much, I don't think anyone's beating him but Ducati's go well at Austria. His brother is also emulating him in Moto 2 finally by not crashing out of won races any more. Moto 3 is still the most fun thing to watch. Yamaha's 2020 bike looked good in the Brno test.