Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subject"You never played for the Bucks..." NBA Sunday 2.10.18
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2687332
2687332, "You never played for the Bucks..." NBA Sunday 2.10.18
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Feb-10-19 05:02 PM
That commercial cracks me up every time, that deer fucks his car up like a crazy ex-girlfriend lol...

Lakeshow trying to hang with the new look Sixers...
2687333, kuz needs help
Posted by BrooklynWHAT, Sun Feb-10-19 05:20 PM
2687336, defensively we're trash, you can't give up 109 points in 3 quarters
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Feb-10-19 05:24 PM
2687338, Is there a reason Rondo didn't start? And barely played?
Posted by Cold Truth, Sun Feb-10-19 05:45 PM
I'm confused.
2687340, ask Luke
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Feb-10-19 05:49 PM
2687359, Only thing I can think of was he was trying to matchup with Simmons?
Posted by DJR, Sun Feb-10-19 07:36 PM
Which, if true.....I don’t know. Put your best guys out there IMO.

And this was an ABC game. Rondo shows up for those.
2687367, matchups or fuggin college jawns in charlottesville until the early morning
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-10-19 09:19 PM
2687339, I don't know how I feel about Magic sitting with Bob Kraft punk ass
Posted by ThaTruth, Sun Feb-10-19 05:47 PM
2687377, magic has been a cornball for years
Posted by guru0509, Sun Feb-10-19 10:55 PM
ever since he shilled for rent a center and other predatory ventures like check cashing places I've looked at him with a side eye
2687395, in the past 2 yrs, kraft has been spotted- chillin wit meek mill {often}
Posted by Riot, Mon Feb-11-19 02:45 AM
-dancing on stage with cardi b
-at the apollo
-sitting courtside in between a convo wit gucci mane and meek

i dont understand it, but its happening
2687404, RE: in the past 2 yrs, kraft has been spotted- chillin wit meek mill {often}
Posted by ThaTruth, Mon Feb-11-19 09:33 AM
>-dancing on stage with cardi b
>-at the apollo
>-sitting courtside in between a convo wit gucci mane and meek
>
>
>i dont understand it, but its happening

Since his wife died he has been living his best life and I can't really blame him.
2687355, So its a Sixers / Dubs final on tap.
Posted by Castro, Sun Feb-10-19 07:32 PM
Who in the east is going to outgun and outcoach Philly? Health will be a factor, but gatdamn, they don't even know how to play together yet.

And who gave JJ Redick bath salts? He out here looking like White Spice.
2687368, All this could have been yours, Bron Bron
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Feb-10-19 09:20 PM
You can have Hollywood, man, we'll take the hardwood.

This team is going to be scary good. We'll see if GS can stay healthy and stay motivated, outside of them I don't see anybody stopping them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Sixers.
2687370, RE: All this could have been yours, Bron Bron <---- YEP
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Feb-10-19 10:01 PM
>You can have Hollywood, man, we'll take the hardwood.
>
>This team is going to be scary good. We'll see if GS can stay
>healthy and stay motivated, outside of them I don't see
>anybody stopping them 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Sixers.

LOL. I used to see "Philly Wants LeBron" billboards on I-480 East west of I-77 last season

I was like, "if he leaves, that's the best place to go if he wants a ring"

Philly still managed to get their #23 and the future is bright

that Harris trade was huge.
2687383, shout out to brett brown for grabbing that miami pick, key piece there
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-11-19 12:53 AM
also telling that the clippers were less interested in fultz than a 2021 pick of indefinite standing. can't wait for zhaire smith to be healthy no one will be on some "ZOMG BUT THEY NEED ATHLETIC WINGS OFF THE BENCH" shit anymore.

good move for the clips, too, but great move for philly. been saying for embiid's whole career that they need a true five behind him. check. mike scott is a better fit for philly than muscala was; muscala was just a scrambled move after what's his face flaked on them. harris is the perfect guy for this role. doesn't need the ball in his hands, money catch-and-shoot player who can also put it on the floor or get buckets cutting to the rim.
2687397, like that Bron Bron? I had that long time ago
Posted by bshelly, Mon Feb-11-19 07:12 AM
2687407, That 5 is as good as our 5
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Feb-11-19 10:34 AM
I said it. on record

Sixers post as many match up problems for us as any team I can remember during this run.

Ben, Jimmy and JJ guarding the perimeter. Jo Jo as anchor.

I'm legit nervous. Not snark at all
2687438, I still think the Dubs will have to beat themselves, but that door is open
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-11-19 02:02 PM
They could have played pretty half-assed last year and still won. Not the case now. A bigger challenge on paper than 2016 but of course 2016 was not won on paper. I do like the way Philly is closing out halves and games, which was a big issue before. They are coming along nicely but I am tempering my enthusiasm because Golden State is still incredible, plus their little fissures don't seem to have really affected them yet. Of course the intensity of the playoffs could change that and injuries are always a big factor when you get 90+ games into the season
2687475, Let's not get carried away now
Posted by mrhood75, Mon Feb-11-19 05:39 PM
I like this Sixers team a lot. They'd give us the most match-up problems if any team, but our starting five is still better. No starting 5 with JJ Reddick in it is better than the Warriors current starting 5. And I get that Reddick fits it perfectly with what the Sixers are trying to do, but, c'mon man. They're the solid #2.
2687371, I really think that there is something there with the young Lakers
Posted by Dr Claw, Sun Feb-10-19 10:09 PM
if/when they do their trades in the future, they need to keep Kuzma if they can't score anyone better
2687380, Kuz is the one i would never want to give up if i were a lakers fan
Posted by josephmurf2384, Sun Feb-10-19 11:22 PM
2687384, Kuz and BI are promising though BI isn't coming along too too fast
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-11-19 12:56 AM
I can't really see his prime and LeBron's lining up. Kuzma I could, he is quite a nice surprise even though I don't think he is untouchable. Overall I dunno, a lot of stars are aligning now in the NBA and LeBron won't have as easy of a time putting it all together, plus father time is a factor now.
2687376, Who the fuck does Winslow think he is??
Posted by Beezo, Sun Feb-10-19 10:51 PM
2687410, Brett Brown don't get enough credit
Posted by Amritsar, Mon Feb-11-19 10:44 AM
that splitting the season into 1/3s strategy...

Now that its basically the last 1/3rd, he got Ben attempting 3's

I'm guessing he wanted to wait until the playoffs were a near certainty so that there was no pressure on Simmons... If Simmons had flubbed a bunch at the beginning or middle of the season he could really have gotten into his own head about it. Now he doesn't have to worry about the fear of failure.

Brown has this incredible combo of emotional and practical intelligence that he applies to his players development
2687439, some idiots in the fan base want him fired but i am resigned to ...
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Mon Feb-11-19 02:04 PM
the fact that every coach is "on the hot seat" in fans' minds.

i do think that if they have another series like they did against boston, he might be in some trouble, but i see that as extremely unlikely. short of a huge playoff failure he should coach out this contract. i really like what he's done overall and his staff is great, too.