Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectDog, do they put ketamine in the fucking Cheez Whiz up there?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2687287&mesg_id=2687593
2687593, Dog, do they put ketamine in the fucking Cheez Whiz up there?
Posted by Premiere, Tue Feb-12-19 04:13 PM
Can't be this illiterate from birth. I never said Tatum would be better, never campaigned for Tatum to go to NO (he just IS going to go there unless NY gets the #1 pick and puts a lot in a package), and have literally zero idea why you think Tatum ain't gonna do anything in NO even though he's 20 and BEAT YOUR GUY IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR (like, it has to be fucking ketamine; why else would your memory be such mush?).

All I said is stop getting ahead of yourself by being so excited that a kid a year and a half younger than your dude is having a slight regression year b/c your team just sold out for this season. Like, this shit could literally bite you in the ass in two months, while my argument has a goddamn decade to gestate.

And, no, it isn't Tatum's fault that Hayward is useless and that he has to suddenly learn to become a playmaker (while still putting up very damn solid numbers) while Ben's inability to be a finisher has been smoothed over by no one ever being able to focus on him while he's on the court since he's surrounded by four superior scorers these days.