Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectyou can tell Zion Williamson loves basketball
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2687286&mesg_id=2687286
2687286, you can tell Zion Williamson loves basketball
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sun Feb-10-19 01:34 AM
Coming off the heels of how he bullied Virginia today...

I'm actually confused by this kid because I know he's raw and relying on his athleticism, but I've also never seen a dude that big with a game like that. Guy looks like Chandler Jones but he balls like a motivated Rasheed Wallace. I don't even know what I'm looking at.

The reason he has legitimate hall of fame potential ALREADY is because you can tell he just loves basketball. Some piss-ant blog dorks will manufacture some petty knocks on him before the draft, it always happens, as unfounded as these criticisms often are. But one thing you will not read come June is that the kid is passive about the sport. With his size, he doesn't need to shoot like he does or be as committed around the rim. You can't willingly compete that hard at that size if you don't love what you're doing. Wait until he gets into a pro system that helps nurture his skills and oversees his nutrition. He's going to buy in, harness that violence some, and fuck the league up for like 15 years.

He's the most obvious prospect since Lebron. This is Len Bias "sure thing" territory.

And this is coming from a dyed in the wool Terps fan.