Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: yeah, in part (Urban Cam)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2679755&mesg_id=2679887
2679887, RE: yeah, in part (Urban Cam)
Posted by 3xKrazy, Sun Nov-25-18 09:00 PM
>guy is more dramatic over every call and play than I've ever
>seen at Ohio State or Florida.

I don't really agree with that. He's always been animated they've just never had a camera directed solely on him for an entire game. And this year's team has easily been his worse in terms of anger inducing fuckups so I can understand the emotional reactions.

The only thing that's different to me is his press conference behavior where he's constantly rubbing his temples and almost grimacing in pain.

>it seems forced to me.

Well, if it is forced then that would be super weird. But hard to accuse someone of faking an illness, especially when his brain cyst and operation are well documented. I'm no expert but he really does look to be suffering from something either physical or psychological. When someone tells me they have a health problem my natural instinct is to believe them. Maybe that makes me naive.

>if Urban has serious health problems he should uh, not be the
>head coach of a college football team when it obviously is
>causing him weekly breakdowns.

The fact that he's coaching football doesn't invalidate his health claims. It just means he's doing the best he can to carry out the task he's contractually obligated to do. Whether or not he's physically fit to do his job w/o detriment to his long term health is something he needs to figure out with his doctors...it's not something for me and you to evaluate.

And not sure what you mean by 'weekly breakdowns'. I don't know of any issues besides his mannerisms at games and press conferences.

>and if he doesn't have serious health problems...why is it a
>thing every week? only Urban knows what's going on, but either
>way it doesn't make sense. just like the Florida exit.

Well, we all speculated on the reasons he left Florida...all of which in retrospect seem incredibly stupid. And the same reasons applied to his situation at OSU would be even more illogical. Again, nobody is running him out of the conference like Saban was claimed to have done.

If he decides to hang it up after this year then so be it. That's his right.