Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI think that team needs Draymond
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2678822&mesg_id=2678999
2678999, I think that team needs Draymond
Posted by Tiger Woods, Wed Nov-14-18 07:39 PM
I went to see that team play last year and sat in what were probably the best seats I ever had for a Wizards game. First off, the whole team is magical. Honestly dude, if they come to your town just go and get the good seats - you’ve never seen basketball played this way.

This was a Wednesday night in February. There was no reason for Draymond Green to be playing as hard as he was, but he was up the Wizards’ ass from the first tip. I’d never seen someone put in such a dogged effort in a regular season NBA game in person. Dude was bloodthirsty for all four quarters.

He obviously overreacted In this instance. But I’ve watched people in this post and online today dump all over Draymond Green and I think that’s pretty unfair - they’re selling this guy really short. He doesn’t fill up the stat sheet like his teammates, but I think he sets the tone. He’s their edge, and I think without him that team could take on a passive (millennial) personality even more than they already do at times.