Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThe Denver Nuggets might be in the best position roster-wise in the NBA
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2677776&mesg_id=2677776
2677776, The Denver Nuggets might be in the best position roster-wise in the NBA
Posted by TheRealBillyOcean, Sat Nov-03-18 03:09 PM
Especially out of all of these young teams. If they don't do nothing stupid they can be contending on the big stage sooner rather than later.

While I'm not as big on Jokic as some other folks, he can play. He's just too slow footed to leave out there when teams go small.

Overpaying for Milsap was questionable. He's pretty much washed. But he does have a solid veteran presence.

They have a solid backcourt. Murray is on the cusp at 21 years old.

And I was dead wrong about Gary Harris pre-draft. He's turned into a solid NBA ballplayer. And an above average 2 guard.

I think Barton is more of a spark off the bench dude.

Like Lyles too as a versatile young forward that can shoot, handle and rebound.

Juan Hernangomez has size, youth, and can shoot.

Malik Beasley is alright.

But then you have Michael Porter. He's the wildcard. If he can stay healthy at 6'10 and the way he plays they'll become serious.

And a lowkey wildcard junior who might be less likely to stay healthy is Jarred Vanderbilt. With the way the league is going, a 6'9 forward who can handle, pass, defend, and be a vacuum on the glass while guarding 4 or 5 positions... he's definitely a piece if he can stay on the court.