Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHahaha wow, thats hilarious. i forgot about that
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2668577&mesg_id=2669007
2669007, Hahaha wow, thats hilarious. i forgot about that
Posted by dgonsh, Sun Jul-22-18 12:19 AM
i mostly lurk sports and PTP nowadays. I certainly miss High Tech being a reasonable, somewhat-fast-moving place for tech discussion. So glad Apple made a sale off of my 2nd gen iPod review :D

I kinda went off on a tangent in this Kawhi post. Misspelled "misled" twice in the process. I just find it so shocking that OKP-Sports of all places is coming for Masai's head. I get casual fans in canada not understanding why this deal is win/win for the raps and spurs, but OKP of all places is ripping Masai?! Dude has built a #1 EC team IN CANADA...THE PLACE I LIVE...THE PLACE NO ATHLETE WANTS TO COME TO (until they get traded here, fall in love with a local, have kids, dont want the kids to leave the canadian system, and end up retiring here...

Toronto is a hockey city (something for which I care this___much about), but our actual ball fans are rabid. We have one of the most rabid, engaged, knowledgeable fan bases. Players love it here. DeMar and Kawhi are actually kinda analogous players. Both are notoriously quiet, go-to-work competitors. Toronto is the perfect place for a player who wants to be loved but not bothered. I hope this works out for everyone involved.