Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectsince the initial post was made:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2666841&mesg_id=2679943
2679943, since the initial post was made:
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Nov-26-18 10:56 AM
I have revised how I feel about Clarkson and TT.

TT, in a situation without Kevin Love is really leading the team in a way I don't think he was capable. Hot take: Donkeylips would never be able to do this on a team THIS bad. that dude is the DEFINITION of system player. we'll probably never get to see him outside of a Steph/Klay situation.

Clarkson still has his moments of tunnel vision, but god damn is he fire off the bench, like a good JR.

If they keep on what they're doing, keep them both.

The team actually has some semblance of a defensive system and effort. That's going to be key going forward. I think the Cavs during their run relied too much on GOATness to get by, an extreme expression of the NBA axiom.

Larry Drew might end up being -the- guy. I hope he doesn't end up getting Sam Mitchell'd for some dude to reap the rewards later on.

Sexton may never reach GOAT levels but for a guy drafted at 8, I feel he might be better than anyone else drafted after him.

A lot of truths are being revealed.

- LeBron definitely is LeGOAT (you'll hear this mostly)
- Kyrie is also a GOAT (you won't hear this)
- the contributions of Tyronn Lue are not what most people (in the press) think.

This isn't 2010 with regard to LeBron leaving. at least this time we don't have to wait for Baron Davis to save us