Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecti would think.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2662284&mesg_id=2662449
2662449, i would think.
Posted by poetx, Sat Jun-09-18 02:54 PM
>Next year they should be better than this year. This year was
>full of injuries and other weird shit. Next year some of the
>young players should be even better. Plus whatever role
>players they bring in.

exactly. hella injuries this year. it brought some other ppl along, so that's a hidden goodness. i'm hyped for what jordan bell can be.

looney did a fantastic job for someone who sat the bench for years and then got thrust into big minutes. he delivered. and with confidence and more work, he can be a good piece.

bye zaza. it's been cool. but he's really not needed anymore.

i would love if they can keep javale. he was huge vs. the spurs. they aint' even use him vs. HOU, but he was very key in the finals in terms of length and physicality and athleticism and activity.

i love what david west brings. don't know that they keep him. but super smart. physical. reliable mid range. excellent low post passer and orchestrator.

my kids know when we watch, how i feel about shaun livingston. all he do is THREE THINGS:

- play good defence
- hit mid-range j's (preferrably off a half-spin),
- and keep a FRESH ASS TAPER.

that's it. guaranteed, that's what you gon get. (he also is great on slipping screens, backdoor cutting and getting business-like dunks.

mccaw? idk. i'm glad to see him come back from injury. idk if there's someone in the draft who can do what he do.

i really love what quinn cook did for them in filling in for steph late in teh season and helping bridge them through the playoffs. i like his game. hope he sticks around.

and iggy -- they were a completely different (worse) team on offense and defense without him. i think that's apparent from tape and they can see that as an organization. hope he stays and can ride it out.

>
>Interesting thing will be after next season. Because then
>it’s time to start thinking about reloading. Livingston will
>be gone. Iggy on the last year of his deal. Depends what Klay
>wants to stay. Durant will be signing his Supermax. It will be
>key to see how they position themselves from there.
>
>Myers has said he’s got a decade long plan. Fascinating to
>see what it looks like half way through.