Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFalse. You presented a TV edit of the abridged version of the Cliffs Notes
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2650820&mesg_id=2670710
2670710, False. You presented a TV edit of the abridged version of the Cliffs Notes
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Aug-14-18 04:59 PM
>that's straight up the story in a nutshell

What you presented isn't even a rough outline.

>and I got clowned for saying so.

Not nearly as much as you should have.

>But I'm right.

Not on any level, by any criteria that relies on an honest and objective evaluation of the known facts.

The only scenario where you're remotely right on this subject is if your take is viewed as fan fiction. To be fair, if fan fiction like 50 Shades of Gray can become a runaway hit in it's own right, I suppose you also have a shot.

He got hurt,
>then got sick of being where he was, then his feelings got
>hurt and he threw a (mute) fit about it.

This description reads like an entirely different story once all the facts you removed have been added.

>It's quintessentially
>millenial behavior.

Interesting. What label would you place on the behavior of discarding critical details and just flat out making shit up?

>I think the guy is weird, and I think he may even be
>embarrassed about acting like a bitch. But there's no denying
>he acted like one.

You're calling a professional athlete a bitch for exercising his power in a league where players are little more than commodities, against a team that runs like a well oiled machine primarily because they favor guys who don't rock the boat, and who had a take on his physical health that he not only disagreed with, but another doctor did as well, and publically threw him under the bus for placing his long term physical, and thus professional and financial well being above that of an organization that could ship his ass out at a moment's notice if he'd have wound up a lesser player as a result of relying on their priorities as opposed to trusting himself to know his body.

Your take is so dumb, full of obviously glaring holes, and laughably simple that it's a wonder you haven't gotten clowned far, far worse than you did.