Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectLOL, so lemme get this straight
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2650820&mesg_id=2663700
2663700, LOL, so lemme get this straight
Posted by bentagain, Mon Jun-18-18 12:28 PM
Homie suffers an injury...does his rehab...team clears him to play...

then he decides to get a second opinion...which in the aftermath, could just be confirmation bias...looking for the 2nd opinion that confirms his own belief that he shouldn't play...

...and then he becomes a ghost for the rest of the season, disappearing to do rehab in NYC, not traveling with the team, not a presence on the sideline...

most importantly, never making himself available to the media to directly address it in the first person

which left his team, team mates, organization, etc...who hold daily press conferences in their roles as members of the SAS, to answer questions about a process they were no longer involved in

during an extremely difficult personal time for Pop, watching his spouse lose the battle with cancer

+1, the SAS have been THE model franchise in sports since Pop took over

and folks are blaming the organization?

this isn't the 4th or 5th guy in the rotation

this is all wordly, Bron's cryptonite, GSW's potential foil, 2nd best player in the game when healthy, SAS entire franchise...Kawhi

and ya'll are co-signing this bitch ass ness?

he just held a premier professional sports franchise hostage for an entire season

for what appears to be leverage in forcing a trade

now, he has not only burned every bridge in SAS

but he has also devalued his worth for potential trade partners

no way they get back Bron or Giannis

and now there are additional questions about taking on a headache like this for potential trade partners

FTR, I'm looking at this from the perspective of a fan

because that is what I am

folks want to clap to Kawhi getting his paper, let me know how that benefits me...?

he's also leaving the potential supermax deal on the table

good for him and all if they find a suitor, but for real, this whole situation is bitch ass ness and really shouldn't be excused by the plea cop gymnastics that are going on in this post

BITCH ASS NESS.