Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectTell me why Kawhi's behavior isn't bitch-made...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2650820&mesg_id=2650820
2650820, Tell me why Kawhi's behavior isn't bitch-made...
Posted by Tiger Woods, Sun Apr-15-18 09:31 PM
...because I'm having a hard time telling myself it isn't.

It would seem this guy outright quit on his team for an entire season and is poised to strong arm his way off that team. If it were a shit club like Sacramento or Washington, I'd get it. But it's not a shit club, it's the best club. So I'm confused how this isn't some outright unforgivable hoe shit.

The weird thing is that because both he and the Spurs are so low-profile, this isn't as massive a story as it should be. It's a big story, sure, but imagine the noise if it were the Lakers or Knicks.

Next time you call Durant a "bitch" for choosing a new employer and doing it by the book, or call Lebron a "bitch" for appearing passive in the waning minutes of a playoff loss (when he's probably had like 45, 15, and 9 carrying some dogshit supporting cast), remind yourself that that isn't really "bitch" behavior - nothing compared to just quitting on your team. He's BEEN healthy - you know it, Pop knows it, team knows it, and Kawhi knows it.