Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYo, that’s the most endearing athlete interview I’ve ever read
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2649010&mesg_id=2650144
2650144, Yo, that’s the most endearing athlete interview I’ve ever read
Posted by Tiger Woods, Tue Apr-10-18 10:08 PM
I admittedly had no opinion of his personality before reading that but now I like him.

You know what the problem here is? Most football guys are idiots and this kid is actually smart. Some of those answers are so assured they read like it’s Aaron Rodgers, but the vast majority of coaches and NFL decision makers resemble Mike McCarthy, Rodgers’ bumbling charisma-less chode of a coach. Mora is actually jealous of Rosen, because Mora would be an insurance salesman if his last name wasn’t Mora.

I think Sean McVay is smart, and obviously Bill Belichick is smart. Tomlin and Zimmer, smart men. But most of these guys are buffoons who can hardly put a sentence together. Smarts like Rosen’s are intimidating to simpletons like these “football men.” Can you imagine what kind of conversation Jay Gruden or Jason Garrett or Dirk Koetter would have with Josh Rosen?

I hope this kid balls. He’s smarter than most quarterbacks too. It will take so little effort by him to quickly be better than Andy Dalton or Joe Flacco or Jameis Winston...and imagine if he’s even more successful.