Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm far more relaxed than I was in '05. Back then it was now or never.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2641286&mesg_id=2641391
2641391, I'm far more relaxed than I was in '05. Back then it was now or never.
Posted by Mignight Maruder, Sun Feb-04-18 02:11 PM
Now? I feel like this team will have a legit chance at the SB for many years to come. Obviously in today's NFL you want to strike while the iron is hot, but I'm not going to wallow in sorrow if they don't win this one. Bright days will follow.

As for the game....I think this is a very tough matchup for us. Brady is a master at moving his feet and getting rid of the ball quickly. Pats are superb in the screen game - which they will certainly use to neutralize our pass rush. They have smaller, quick WRs who can give us fits. Also, Gronk is the wild card. Do we double him, or do we take the chance with one DB? I think they're going to run a lot of no-huddle offense in an attempt to slow down and tire out our DL. So I can see how the PATs may give us fit. How the Pats are able to handle our DL will be the key to the game.

I think our offense *should* be just fine so long as good Foles shows up. He's a wildcard so nothing is a given. I think our offense can absolutely move the ball at will on the Pats. Our OL should get the best of their DL and our RBs should be able to keep the chains moving. We have enough weapons in the passing game to keep their defense on their toes. It will be interesting to see how Bilechick plans to attack our offense. Typically he likes to key in on one weakness and attack it. Who will that be? The obvious choice is Foles, but that could backfire if the good Foles shows up.

In going with tradition, I'll predict Eagles 27 Patriots 23