Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectConsensus says this was a great ADCC
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2639991&mesg_id=2703976
2703976, Consensus says this was a great ADCC
Posted by T Reynolds, Wed Oct-02-19 09:48 AM
Great matches:
Tonon vs. Canuto
Alvarenga vs. Maciel
Giles vs. The Giants
Miyao vs. Ruotolo
Torres vs. Rocha

JT Torres back to back is so impressive.

Lepri (and I guess Dillon) was right about steroids in the ADCC, but I don't think they care at all. I think the arabs low-key like watching monsters throw each other around.

There were so many classics. I'm not sure how I feel with a phenomenal athlete and competitor like Nicky Rod getting purple never playing guard ever lol. That combat base is like the closest he gets to playing guard.

Seeing Hudson Taylor vs. Cyborg was pretty interesting really. Dude had a sick escape and almost took Cyborg's back, but that's a legend.

I couldn't even really watch the super fight after the first 5 minutes. Aside from Pena getting blast doubled into the table I don't think there was much to see. Congrats on 4 in a row though.

Some really low scoring fights. And the rule-set is cool because it leads to more scrambles, but there were some clear passes like Satava's on Leon that were not scored because one arm was off the mat. Kinda bone-headed.