Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectJoel Ferguson, MSU vice chairman of the board, sinks to new low
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2638101&mesg_id=2639526
2639526, Joel Ferguson, MSU vice chairman of the board, sinks to new low
Posted by will_5198, Tue Jan-23-18 10:48 PM
per a radio show appearance yesterday, we got these gems of depravity...

- on the decision for the board of trustees to back Lou Anna Simon as president:

"The meeting we had the other day was five hours. And talking Lou Anna was 10 minutes," he said, later saying: "We unanimously decided in that meeting right away...we were going to support her staying as president.

"There’s so many more things going on at the university than just this Nassar thing."

- the "so many other things going on" at MSU:

"I mean, when you go to the basketball game, you walk into the new Breslin, and the person who hustled and got all those major donors to give money was Lou Anna Simon."

- on whether the NCAA will investigate MSU:

"This is not Penn State," laughed Ferguson. "They were dealing with their football program. ...(The NCAA) is smart enough to know they're not competent to walk in here on this."

- on Nassar's victims:

"The young ladies who have been wronged by this person, I think that...you can never use money to completely make over people’s pain and suffering, but there’s going to be something happening in their favor. I think that when people find out that this person was on an island by himself, I think they’ll move on."

remember guys, Lou Anna Simon got us a new basketball court! fuck. you.

Michigan State alumni and donors, ball is in your court. you let this current group of trustees stay in power, and fuck you all too.