Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectCongrats on making more posts about me cysing the Cs...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2633191&mesg_id=2635152
2635152, Congrats on making more posts about me cysing the Cs...
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Dec-26-17 11:57 AM
>Cs lose a couple

than I've actually cysed them. i don't say much about them. know why? kyrie got a ring and the death star exploded and y'all really been tryna put it back together for 18 months, while i been chillin. they had a big ass win streak...was i actin a fool? nah. know why? playoffs. all that matters. i ain't got shit to say about kyrie in the regular season. i let you niggas breakdance when 28 year-old niggas with no rings have big games tho. i don't say a word. y'all still marveling over chris paul and russ...lmao...uh, okay. PLAYOFFS!

>Kuz balling out

kuz a 27 year-old rookie with a jumper and no handle the lakers are still some shit and the sixers or boston gettin they pick AND they ain't gettin bron. i mean...is that summary off base? yeah yeah...he 22...as in 2 years older than BI who will be an all-star at 22 while niggas like you still poplocking over wiggins doing his run-fast greyhound dunks.

>
>...and you disappear...

nigga...if i take a break, do y'all REALLY count the days? it's THE HOLIDAYS. celtics been losing for 3 weeks. they STILL 27-10. the fuck?

>Must mean you've had another baby...so congrats

nah.

>Salud!

right.