Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI mean, we peeped it out 2 yrs ago
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2620635&mesg_id=2620807
2620807, I mean, we peeped it out 2 yrs ago
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Aug-23-17 08:52 AM
Kyrie needed to own the last 3-4 minutes of a game. Bron was supposed to do his all-around thing during that time to compliment it. Rebound, play D, pass the ball. When he did it in 2016, he held the warriors in check and Kyrie finished them off.

He completely changed the program this year cuz of KD. He took that matchup personal. But KD wasn't having it. He matched Bron play for play all game and then outplayed him at the end by making better decisions and clutch shots.

I laughed hard at your post because ALL of that happened and I was thinking exactly what you typed when it happened. I was telling the wifey Bron was shook after KD dropped a few buckets in his grill. We laughed.

Rie got his shot now man. Sit back, watch, enjoy and fight the good fight. My Bulls are tanking for Bagley/Porter so all I can do is hope Lauri looks something like Dirk and enjoy this epic drama y'all gonna have all season. lol