Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThey have nowhere to turn but giving Bron all credit for Ky's career
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2613665&mesg_id=2613823
2613823, They have nowhere to turn but giving Bron all credit for Ky's career
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-15-17 01:24 PM
it's completely dishonorable hoe ass shit. this is why i just admit when i mad and take my Ls. because if i don't i'm at the risk of spouting some bitch shit out of spite. i will never be a "REFS" "THE GAME CHEATIN FOR HIM!" type nigga. it's disgusting.

this what happens when the goalposts keep moving.

"i can see him being a mo williams mike conley type...maybe 16 and 7 and make an AS team or two"

"he just put up bad stats on a trash team and can't make the playoffs...HEY EVERYBODY, Y'ALL SEE BIG CUZ DROP 30/15?!?!? HE'S SO AWESOME! I KNOW, RIGHT??!"

"he gonna be the third wheel behind love and bron...can't win with him taking all those shots"

"he not gonna do this in the playoffs. he not built for it."

"shit, um, bron got him there tho....lucky shot"

"AHHAHAHAHA...he lost in the finals...steph better....he averaged 30? don't nobody care...they lost...AHAHAHAHAH"

hoe shit. all the way from he ain't gon be shit to "nanny nanny boo boo, he lost in the finals after balling again"