Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectHe shot 47% as a rookie with Old Jamison and Candace brother
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2613665&mesg_id=2613816
2613816, He shot 47% as a rookie with Old Jamison and Candace brother
Posted by Basaglia, Thu Jun-15-17 12:57 PM
>Uh huh, pretty easy to shoot OK when you have LeBron. He shot
>under 45% last year with the best player in the world.

This is how I know certain niggas on this board just can't be straight shooters. Allen Iverson shot under 45% THIRTEEN TIMES and is a CAREER sub-43% shooter. And you gonna sit there on some hoe shit and try to use Ky's rushing back from injury last year...NEVERMIND that he rounded into form in late March and continued to murk Teague, Kyle and Steph...but, you gon use THAT?

hey, man...quite a fall from y'all niggas tryna say that dude was better than isiah to now protecting his legacy against a young nigga who did the same shit he did with more flair and polish.

just be mad and leave me out of it.

and ky's resume is already HOF level...he'll make more AS/ALL NBA teams well into his early 30s. like, i really don't understand this HOF bullshit you tryna hide behind. only thing gon stop it injuries and you bitches been wishing that on him since jump. but he not the nigga gettin his knees scoped every summer like these other dudes y'all cyse.

lemme belittle AI like you try to do Ky...you know "deep down" that guy is more celebrated for his cultural impact that his inefficient ass game, poor leadership abillties and WORK ETHIC. he had a nice lil carry move that stern magnanimously didn't kibosh and he had some nice lil man hops....not like spud or not shit, but they were cool. he a nice player, but he was never fuckin with isiah thomas.

fuck off, dogg.