Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectlol what?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2612375&mesg_id=2612768
2612768, lol what?
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sun Jun-11-17 03:06 PM
the bulls pretty some fairly suspect finalists and so did the threepeat lakers. i don't think that takes away too much from either but to say these other teams would have competed with the warriors or beaten them easily? hell nah. barkley was playing out of his mind but that suns team was otherwise a weird mix of past its prime and inexperienced, except dan majerle i guess. the blazers were always the bridesmaid, you think they would have gotten over the hump where they couldn't against the lakers with some semblance of a real kareem, the pistons and the bulls? i doubt it. the lakers were kind of shabby, honestly i have a hard time figuring out how they made that finals with some of the quality teams in the west that season. the sonics had a lot of talent but not a lot of brains, it would be a fun matchup but the dubs would win on coaching alone, plus they are a better team. the jazz were formidable but could they run with golden state? not a chance. too much tempo.