Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNobody sh*tted on his skillset
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2611756&mesg_id=2611877
2611877, Nobody sh*tted on his skillset
Posted by auragin_boi, Wed Jun-07-17 12:46 PM
>All that dumb shit, and you didn't mention his court vision,
>which is probably his best trait.

I didn't mention it because the 3 guys I compared him to had court vision equal to LeBron's. That wasn't Jordan's lane though he could do it and Magic's was arguably better but they all know how to make the 'right' pass.

Now what was so 'dumb' about my assessment? You know, just because you like to be an a**hole on here doesn't mean the point you're trying to make is right or relevant.

>You guys' continued efforts to try and diminish this
>dude is hilarious.

When you respond to me nigga, respond in singularities. It ain't 4 people thinking for me or typing. If you see some record of me diminishing Bron then show me and make a case. Otherwise, keep that dumb nigga agenda shit off me fam.

>He's no more 'naturally gifted' than Jordan was.

Actually, IMO, he is. He's stronger, taller and faster. Jordan was just as athletic, had a better grasp of footwork and fundamentals and was more agile.

>Lebron is just a fantastic player with fantastic SKILLS.

Who said he wasn't? I literally said if he had 2 more skills, he'd be basketball's perfect player. Wisdom is knowing when to speak and when to STFU sometimes O_E.