Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectThere definitely is but for these? For Lonzo Ball? I doubt it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2607310&mesg_id=2607539
2607539, There definitely is but for these? For Lonzo Ball? I doubt it
Posted by ConcreteCharlie, Sat May-06-17 05:15 PM
Nike and Jordan have sold plenty of two-packs for $500 and Jordan has had a few models in the $400 range.

Obviously some of the $100-$250 ones have sold for $500+ and shortly after release.

Yeezys hitting for 1K and 2K resale after the $200 retail.

You can get $500 for some LeBrons and Kobes but they have to be older and pretty rare. I have sold some sample models well into the four figures and OG Jordans, too, but it's hard to manufacture that kind of demand and especially if you're selling in any quantity.

Lastly, who GAF about Lonzo Ball? These dudes are acting like he has the magnetism of LeBron, Kobe, AI, Jordan, Steph, Penny ... and when they were already established in the L. Also the shoe itself looks pretty cheaply made for $500, I mean what separates it from a low to mid 100s UA or Adidas release?

The website is also dinky as fuck. Errors on it, wording of an eighth-grader and it doesn't even explain the technology or materials in the shoe clearly (if at all).

Anyone who paid $500 for these should get robbed on principle. Lavar would probably sell me their addresses for the right price.