Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectYo can we discuss JBL/Mauro? Cause MMA cats are coming
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2602459&mesg_id=2603893
2603893, Yo can we discuss JBL/Mauro? Cause MMA cats are coming
Posted by Cold Truth, Wed Apr-12-17 11:15 AM
for Jibble's neck right now.

Basrutten already made his feelings on Jibble crystal clear a few weeks ago and made an invitation. Now Pat Miletech is requesting a lil chat with “Johnny” for “strong arming” Mauro.

I wonder if Jibble had any idea that Mauro had so many real-deal fighting tough guys for friends.

Personally I think if JBL simply acknowledged that he’s overstepped some lines and apologized and said hey, I’m a product of a bygone era and should probably reevaluate my ways, this would probably die down.

So far all he’s done is double down with his comments on Justin Roberts and deny an allegation that, to my knowledge, was never made directly at him in stealing Roberts’ passport and pull a tweet & delete with Mauro after lambasting him over his award.

He may want to consider an “I’ve seen the error of my ways” apology to Mauro though lmao because Mauro seems to have friends who either care for him deeply or, at a minimum, enjoy the prospect of using JBL as a guilt-free punching bag nobody would care to see catch a fade.