Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: They're also clearly building toward Reigns-Lesnar...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2602459&mesg_id=2603440
2603440, RE: They're also clearly building toward Reigns-Lesnar...
Posted by jimaveli, Thu Apr-06-17 09:43 PM
>But if they move AJ and don't get an equally big name over to
>Smackdown then the brand is screwed, especially with Cena
>seemingly going part-time.

AJ for Reigns was the rumored swap. I understood when I heard it (a month or so ago).

AJ on the same show with Club and Balor = the fun can begin.

Reigns with Usos in reach could get us to more of a lean into (temporary) heeldom. He could 1-line crowds from now until Summerfest and probably be the most over thing on the show no matter how they align him if/when he just shows up and whoops folks in the ring. I just hope they can keep it simple/awesome/easy. And yes, I want him to show up a few times and end up saying nothing verbally but saying it all with the good old 'face-making' that says all that needs to be said.

Anything that gets Smackdown a forreal top heel is cool with me. Bray rambling on every week when it's pretty clear that he's gonna lose like a bitch every time it even kinda matters is enough to cut the legs off of the whole brand.

Mix that with Orton sauntering his boring ass around with the main belt and this shake-up needs to happen post-haste. It's like he needs DDP to lay out his matches or something. As it stands, dude is the worst kind of WWE guy who is basically filling time in-between signature spots. And there's no one regularly making him mix his shit up so he's damn near a one-move rassler. He's too talented for that to be his story.