Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI'm going to start watching Smackdown
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2602459&mesg_id=2603145
2603145, I'm going to start watching Smackdown
Posted by Tiger Woods, Wed Apr-05-17 07:29 AM
I just got cable back so I haven't watched either show in about 9 months. Watching Raw is a chore, but I can get through a good 2 hour pro wrestling show with Nakamura, AJ Styles, and American Alpha on it for example.

That was a good wrestling show last night. Nothing over done.

- Bray Wyatt is damaged goods at this point. They're never going to blast him off to the moon like they did the Undertaker, so you may as well just move Randy onto something else if you're hell bent on him being the champion. A heel Randy vs a face AJ Styles would be best for the time being. The fumbling of Bray Wyatt is one of the great errors they've made ever. He loses every big match. Gets chumped by everybody. To think they made Mankind a star but can't figure this kid out is so weird.

- it seems AJ turned face last night. With Cena gone, AJ Styles could be your new Shawn Michaels for years to come. Commit to him and showcase him in every big spot.

- Nakamura just has "it". What more can I say that hasn't been said by everyone a million and one times? You're bought in on the entrance alone before he even gets in the ring. Big money programs in his future - Cena, Styles, maybe Reigns?

- Dean Ambrose blows. He's now in the "who gives a shit" basket with Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, etc.

- put the IC title on Baron Corbin and get on with it. There's higher upside with him than there is with Ambrose.