Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: You can criticize somebody without being disrespectful especially...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2580644&mesg_id=2581117
2581117, RE: You can criticize somebody without being disrespectful especially...
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Wed Dec-07-16 05:58 PM
>if you want to be considered a legitimate media source.

A) Magazine is long dead, so yeah, that's not a concern of mine

B) Disrespectful?????

*checks that he is on Okaysports*

*checks that everything out his window looks the same and he didn't accidentally travel back in time, step off the path and change the future in his sleep*

Disrespectful? Really? On THIS motherfucking site??

First off, the name was invented by OKS denizens and used with abandon and I bet anything you never said a word about it till OE somehow plugged a battery in your back just now.

Secondly it's fucking hilarious and I see absolutely no reason that I have to have some sort of deep reverence for Todd fucking Bowles. Is he Nelson Mandela? He isn't even Tony Dungy or Lovie Smith? Now all of a sudden some elementary school "toilet-humor" (literally) has offended thine tender sensibilities…

YOU GET THE SIDEYE FOREVER

Not to mention, you actually said that I am a "coon" and implied that I was betraying my race because I criticized Todd fucking Bowles? I'm guessing that's totally proportionate and not disrespectful.

And to do all this extra shit and coon accusations just to be the only person riding shotgun on a soon-to-come OE meltdown over a team he has probably not even watched 4 quarters of their games this season…smh, kingdoms, all for the want of a nail