Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Ahh so you got nothing? I thought so, Sambo.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2580644&mesg_id=2581011
2581011, RE: Ahh so you got nothing? I thought so, Sambo.
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Wed Dec-07-16 03:15 AM
>
>>
>>You have had ample time to address football arguments and
>the
>>failure of the defense of which he is in charge, not to
>>mention the whole team…and you are yet to say a single
>thing
>>of substance.
>>
>>So yeah, GTFOH with this bullshit. This aint middle school
>b.
>
>Address the comments about Bowles strategy? Got anything
>to say about how he's KNOWN for his strategic excellence?
>
>Meanwhile, you talking about dude like he's some idiot.
>
>If anything, dude's problem is that he's too nerdy. Rex is
>not very smart, but guys like him. That's a narrative that
>is closer to the truth than that shit you trotted out.
>Bowles is one of the most respected MINDs in football.

The Jets have only nine takeaways, none in the last three games. Opponents have run 697 plays against the Jets, only two of which resulted in a fumble recovery by the defense.

He is a secondary coach whose secondary is drastically underperforming.

He is a blitzing coach (like Rex) except now he is scared to even blitz because his D is getting embarrassed.

He is doing nothing with what should be a talented d-line.

His offensive coordinator is fucking terrible and should have been fired a while ago. When you are the head coach, shit like that gets hung on your neck too. Ask Rex, Lovie or motherfucking Marty Schottenheimer…all good coaches who get fried over the offenses failures.

His players have stopped trying. The DEFENSE gave up before the last game STARTED!

What is Bowles hanging his hat on here…a couple good seasons in Arizona under an even more overrated coach in Bruce Arians? That's not enough of a resume to be beyond reproach, sorry, not for me.

Those are all football arguments…100% guarantee you respond with some deflecting bullshit

>
>But you don't wanna hear that, because you're busy talking
>about how the Jets have an "elite offensive line" bwahaha

Honest question…why make up lies? I mean, I never said that. Everyone here can read how over and over again I said the offensive line was average…in this very thread…what is the point of lying. I mean, do you really think everyone on OKS is THAT dumb?