Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: you were saying fire him, no?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2580644&mesg_id=2580696
2580696, RE: you were saying fire him, no?
Posted by COOLEHMAGAZINE, Mon Dec-05-16 11:33 PM
Never said fire him. I do think he is is gonna get fired though because he is not very good. But yeah, he deserves 3 years IMO, before plugs are pulled

>He's not doing a great. He's also coaching a steaming pile of
>shit including one of the worst QB corps in the NFL.

Sorry, they have a decent amount of talent, especially on defense. Plenty of veteran guys, but they have some young guys too.

Brandon Marshall
Forte
Decker
Enunwa
Sefarian-Jenkins (talented young player they never use thanks to idiot OC)

The offensive line is actually average or better. Scheme makes them look worse than they are and they look decent. Mangold was back this game too.

Fitzgerald- SHOULD be a average to below avg starter in the NFL. And they had depth behind him including Geno and the guys they insist on drafting. Maybe thats on the GM but hey.

And the defense is VERY talented so I dunno what you are talking about there. The Redskins would be headed to the SB if they had the Jets D (okay, well not if Barry was coaching them)

>
>I would not fire him.

Neither would I. But what is he actually that good at? Broke man's Rex Ryan? Love Smith's demeanor without any of the results or innovation?

YOU TELL ME BREH