Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecthave you read his deposition in full?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2562552&mesg_id=2571128
2571128, have you read his deposition in full?
Posted by Cenario, Wed Oct-19-16 04:10 PM
What did he say that needs to go away?

I dont' about him being a knick or not or whether he got suspended or not. That's like so small on the scale of important things. If he raped the girl and went through all of this to not pay her, he's a special piece of crap.

That being said all i've been doing from the beginning of this case was telling people to wait until he's had an opportunity to defend himself before jumping to conclusions based off of allegations, court filings and media interviews from the accuser and her attorneys. Many folks ain't want to do that.

Even as the evidence and testimony came out, I told people to draw their own conclusions...i just wanted the other side out there.

And in case you missed it, i'm a fan now bc he appears to have been wrongly accused and instead of simply writing a check so that this would 'go away' as many encouraged him to do, he fought it and great embarrassment to himself and allowed him to clear him and his boys names.