Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectkee keeing about rape allegations without facts is definitely way
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2562552&mesg_id=2571043
2571043, kee keeing about rape allegations without facts is definitely way
Posted by Cenario, Wed Oct-19-16 08:51 AM
worse.

Her lies, incriminating texts, and friends testifying against her are a bad look. Of course the all white jury could still sympathize with her versus a young rich black athlete. I'm sure they'd rather be wrong and give her Rose's money than be wrong and let them 'get away with it'. The defense played up the race issue in closing which i think was a bad idea from the way it was presented in the articles i read.

I think the biggest thing Doe's attorneys counted on was Rose and possibly his boys coming off as lacking credibility on the stand bc of the sensitive nature of the topics being discussed. But from all accounts, they seemed eager and comfortable to tell their side of the story and clear their name. They had small inconsistencies in their testimonies between each other but didn't waver on major details or consent. If they agreed on every small detail that obviously would point to overcoaching and attempting to get their story straight.