Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI like LeBron, I just call a spade a spade
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2560505&mesg_id=2560678
2560678, I like LeBron, I just call a spade a spade
Posted by auragin_boi, Fri Aug-19-16 12:59 PM
>Paxson and Kerr shots r rarely mentioned in the mythology of
>Cheese Eyes

Because they are role players that had much less significant careers as Ray and Ky (so far). But those SHOTS are ALWAYS replayed when discussing the Bulls dynasty. FOH

>Yet as u just did folk never miss the chance to throw Ray and
>Kyrie's shots when talking Bron titles

You stanning ass twerp...BRON just brought up something to devalue Jordan's legacy (and yes, be intellectually honest if it's in you, that's exactly why he's making these statements) to shorten whatever perceived gap there is. But the very thing HE brought up, HE himself actually has MORE instances of in his career than MJ. It's stupid.

>I mean there's quite a number of folk who done rewrote history
>in their mind and think Wade carried Bron to those titles in
>Miami

Irrelevant. My post actually says, Bron should get his credit the way Jordan does. Stop deflecting cuz you don't have an argument to stand on.

>Brons a mental historian
>
>He can prolly tell u every 4th qt finals possession of MJs
>career

Great. Has nothing to do with what we're discussing. Way to cock guzzle for no apparent reason though. Kudos.

>It's like yal just read the Subject line of the post and got
>to typing

I read the whole statement. Stop trying to change this:

“I don’t think MJ ever had a Game 7 in the Finals. And people say ‘Oh, well he was able to close it out early’ and they act like he just did it all on his own. They forget about the shot by Paxson on the left wing."

From anything than what it was...first he makes it all about MJ (he never had a game 7...didn't say, the BULLS never had a finals game 7) then tries to finagle his his point to be that Jordan had good teammates. Bron's been to the finals 7 times and he's had some pretty good damn team mates too. And Jordan didn't have as good teammates in the 80's, which is why he spent 6 years dropping 30/7/7 roughly and was still getting bounced out the playoffs by the C's and Pistons.

He took a whiny angle to try and diminish a legacy he wants to surpass. And it comes off wack as hell. All he has to do is be who he is and win 2-3 more rings. That's it.

>But yal Bron haters been on hiatus all summer
>
>Good to see yal back

Miss me with this fan girl mess. What I spoke is truth.