Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI don't know if to just call it a year or keep trying
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2558409&mesg_id=2776821
2776821, I don't know if to just call it a year or keep trying
Posted by mista k5, Wed Nov-23-22 12:45 PM
I ended up losing in the main league by 4 points to my brother. We were projected for a pretty close match up. We both far exceeded projections but Deebo put the dagger in Monday night. Going into the game I was projected to win by 3. So now I dropped to 5th in my division at 4-7 but only 1 game back from the playoffs and 2 from 1st. Only 3 games left though.

I put in a trade request yesterday for Zeke and Lockett. I'd give away Dalvin Cook and Boyd. I was planning to cancel it this morning if it wasn't accepted yet but they accepted it pretty quick. Problem is it shows it won't go through until Tuesday because of the Thursday night games. I thought if people didn't veto it tonight then it would go through tomorrow morning. I think I'm still good with it but I didn't wanna play Dalvin against the Patriots lol

In the other league I'm 6-5 and in a 3 way tie for 4th, which is the last playoff spot. 1 game behind 3rd/2nd and 2 behind 1st. 5 weeks to go before playoffs. Trade deadline passed already.