Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectI did a trade with my brother last night and I think I'm not doing that again
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2558409&mesg_id=2775929
2775929, I did a trade with my brother last night and I think I'm not doing that again
Posted by mista k5, Wed Nov-09-22 12:08 PM
I think we both found a way to lose lol I wanted to get Gallup on the cheap but he wanted Boyd or Cooper. If it wasn't my brother I would have just ended the conversation and moved on. I was also trying to get one of his RBs, ideally Pollard. He also has Henry, Patterson and Drake so I would take any of them. I don't have much to offer back in RBs but I was hoping he would want to take 2 of my mid RBs for one of those 4 lol

I ended up offering to send Boyd and either of my TEs (Hurst or Dulcich) for Gallup and Hockenson.

Basically I sent a good WR and decent TE and get back a good TE and decent WR. I am definitely hopeful that Gallup and Dak will start connecting more and I am hoping Chase will be back soon. He countered with me sending Hardman and Hurt. I didn't want to but I ended up saying okay and I think we're both eh about it lol

For me I'm hoping Hardman's past few weeks were just bleeps and he comes back down to earth lol

I still need to find a buyer for my mid RBs so I have a spot for Kyren Williams if the Rams activate him. I have Eno, Chuba and Gus. I'd happily send two of them for a decent RB but don't think anyone will bite. I don't even know if I want Kyren anymore either, the Rams are a mess.