Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectbyemageddon got me
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2558409&mesg_id=2775817
2775817, byemageddon got me
Posted by mista k5, Mon Nov-07-22 10:58 AM
I drafted to avoid this but early injuries and performances made me drop a lot of players I could have used this week.

For one Fields. I had him in both leagues but went Dak went down and Fields didn't deliver in his early games I had to start streaming QBs and dropped him. He was picked up before Dak came back.

I'm playing the 1-7 team and I'm about to lose to them mostly because of Mixon lol I went into Sunday slightly favored in both leagues but it was a coin flip. It was only a coin flip because they both have Andrews and he's out. I have no players left in this league and I'm down by like 15 so yeah that's a wrap. In the other one I only have Likely left to play which I picked up mostly as a block. Projected to lose but there is a chance.

The good thing is that this loss doesn't really move me back in my playoff chances as everyone that is one game ahead or behind lost too. I definitely need to start getting some wins but I don't know if my teams are good enough.