Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo this week it was about a wash
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2558409&mesg_id=2774169
2774169, So this week it was about a wash
Posted by mista k5, Mon Oct-17-22 11:28 AM
Diggs is just so good. Pittman had a monster game (relatively speaking) Cook was a dud until the last minute touchdown. So I think this week I gained like 6 points.

I ended up scoring like 19 more points than projected overall but two questionable calls on my end made me lose by 2 points. I felt pretty desperate coming into this week, I felt I was on the verge of losing going forward. I am near the bottom of points for and against so I need to start getting more points. Thus the trade and then I dropped Pitts for Taysom Hill.

I know Hill is very boom or bust but Pitts has been basically bust all week. I figured I would gamble on Hill this week and get Pitts or someone else later. I didn't expect Pitts to get claimed instantly, oops. I probably would have started Hurst instead of Pitts if I didn't make that move, he didn't do great but he did better than Hill. Hill got 3 and Hurst 5 so that would have been a tie.

I also decided to bench Dallas D/ST and go with Jaguars instead. Somehow this is the week when the Colts go off so Jaguars got -4 points. Dallas got 6. 10 point swing.

One thing I did like is that Chase had a great game. Hopefully that continues. They finally announced when Mitchell is expected back. I don't know if he will instantly contribute so I still feel okay overall on the trade. I think it was somewhat even.