Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectWhen is Mitchell expected back?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2558409&mesg_id=2773971
2773971, When is Mitchell expected back?
Posted by mista k5, Fri Oct-14-22 03:33 PM
How good do you expect him to be?

Seems like you got real good return on the trades. Makes me feel extra dumb about mine.

I missed hard on RBs but have good WRs so I have been eyeing making a trade for a good RB. Someone made me a pretty insulting offer a couple weeks back that I declined.

I would give away
Stefon Diggs, Buf WR
Antonio Gibson, Wsh RB

I would get
Ezekiel Elliott, Dal RB
Curtis Samuel, Wsh WR

Gibson/Elliott is a wash, maybe now Elliot is better since Robinson is back but still not great. Diggs is waaaaaaay better than Samuel.

I have Chase and Cooper to go along with Diggs. I think that has kept me at 3-2 so far with mediocre RBs and getting 0 from my QB lol

So I made an offer to someone else that I had already identified of being weak on WRs but really strong on RBs.

They have Barkley, Cook, Stevenson and Pierce.

I offered to give
Amari Cooper, Cle WR
Antonio Gibson, Wsh RB

To get
Michael Thomas, NO WR
Dalvin Cook, Min RB

It was declined but I did say I would be open to counters. I was hoping he would go for Chase but he offered the below and I accepted.

I would give
Stefon Diggs, Buf WR
Elijah Mitchell, SF RB

To get
Dalvin Cook, Min RB
Michael Pittman Jr., Ind WR

Cook is definitely an improvement that hasn't played to his potential but I'm hoping he will. Diggs to Pittman is a big drop but good enough. Mitchell has just been chilling on my IR so I saw this as a no brainer. He had actually messaged me about this so I sent the offer. He declined and tried to get me to send Carlson for Patterson which I declined then he offered the above. Now it's just waiting on approval from the league but should go through tonight.

How bad do you think my trade was, do you think I could have asked for more? Should I had tried Barkley instead of Cook?