Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectboth sides make it nearly impossible to just enjoy Lebron
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2548577&mesg_id=2550030
2550030, both sides make it nearly impossible to just enjoy Lebron
Posted by Stadiq, Wed Jun-22-16 09:12 AM

I see the board is going full f*cktard in over-reacting to this.

Nerds who probably haven't thought about anything else since Sunday other than "where does Lebron rank now" and "I wonder what Kyrie had for breakfast" straight flooding the board with stupid, imaginary sh!t.

Lebron is an all-time great player who just put on amazing f*cking performance and won a title for Cleveland (!).

There's plenty for Bron heads to party on...but once you start going full ESPN "what does this mean for his legacy" over-emotional f*ckery and dissecting every little stat and comparison the sh!t becomes unbearable.

Context suddenly means nothing.

Then when some engage and try to temper the collective Brongasm ya'll are having, its just "hate" or "weep"

LULZ

And some of ya'll or so caught up in the emotion of it all, you have missed certain dudes slithering onto the pro-Bron agenda suddently...when it wasn't that long ago Melo was an equal to this dude to some.

Cmon.

All time great player. On Mount Rushmore? SUre, but you just have to add another face rather than take one off.

I mean, half these kids probably didn't even see Magic play one game. Let alone Wilt. Grown a$$ men in here trying to rank other grown a$$ men based on 40-50 year old stats and sh!t.

Its corny.

Not to mention the way some of ya'll try to build up the Spurs into some super dynasty (and now the Dubs...lulz) to exaggerate sh!t is simply unnecessary.

Lebron deserves better fans. Straight up. Every good thing he does, ya'll try to compare it to the greats, specifically MJ, and suddenly its like talking to a Bieber fan.

And then no one can f*cking enjoy it.

In other words, take a breath and enjoy the f*cking awesome moment. Keep a level head, maintain some level of maturity and context.