Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: Bron is about Larry Bird level, below Kobe and Shaq
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2548577&mesg_id=2549571
2549571, RE: Bron is about Larry Bird level, below Kobe and Shaq
Posted by murph71, Tue Jun-21-16 09:46 AM
I can't believe u r going to make a Chicago Bulls fan take up for a fucking Cav, but here it goes.....

James didn't have a Hall of Fame frontline in this series like Bird....No McHale, no Parrish...And Bird never lead players ON BOTH TEAMS in every statistical category like James...Also, while Bird was an average team defender, he's not seeing James on that side of the ball...Bird is def. one of the greats, but James is on an entirely different level...

Also, Kobe is not in the discussion (let me guess...U ring counting, right?) ...GREAT player....But he rarely made others around him better...If anything, u should have more of a beef with Magic being bumped down than Kobe not being mentioned at all....

And Shaq is one of the most dominant big men of all time but I still pick Kareem, Dream, and Timmy over him.....

Like I said, James gets vaulted to that 3 spot after his latest display....Take it from someone that watched that fucker dismantle MY entire team by himself when Kyrie and Love were injured. I'm through with doubting LeBron James' greatness....

Kobe...lol