Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectFirst, Dubs now and forever. Big boys do big things, yatches.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2542053&mesg_id=2542353
2542353, First, Dubs now and forever. Big boys do big things, yatches.
Posted by mrhood75, Tue May-31-16 12:15 AM
After everyone counted them out Dubs came up huge and did everything they needed to. Figured out how to beat the Thunder and executed. Klay, Curry, Draymond, Iggy, Bogut, and everyone on the bench all knew their roles and stepped up when they needed. A lot of the post-series spin seems to be that Dubs turned it around solely from the 3-point line, but the team did so much more in other areas as well. Couldn't be happier, and now I'm ready for what will likely be a tough series against the Cavs.

Been going through some shit lately which has put the "meaning" of the Dubs winning/losing into some perspective, but I can't front, this sure in the fuck feels good.

Second, I guess OKC's best just wasn't good enough. I was planning on coming here and being all magnanimous, but reviewing some these posts, a lot of y'all have been talking a lot of Paris-Hilton-mouth-full-of-dick garbage, so fuck it. I'll excuse the actual OKC Thunder fans, because that's part of the game. But for the rest of y'all losers, your teams ain't shit and won't be relevant for years. And if you even think about rooting for the Cavs out of spite, then you're among the most pathetic motherfuckas on the planet, and bigger bitches than Westbrook. Peace.