Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectSo..... you can talk about ME. But not the content of my post.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2529186&mesg_id=2530443
2530443, So..... you can talk about ME. But not the content of my post.
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Apr-07-16 01:11 PM
You can make personal attacks but have nothing to say regarding the content of my post

I’m consistently told how “confrontational” I am, yet time and time again I’ll post something that attacks absolutely no one and the first thing that comes to the mind of a passive aggressive bitch like yourself is some personal shit about me? Oh the irony of this.
Same with Oak, you’re two passive aggressive peas in a pod. He calls me confrontational in a post where he also tells me he thinks I’m a miserable person and throws a dart at me for writing a “2,000 word dissertation” or some shit.

NO commentary on the subject. NO opinion or counterpoint to the subject matter, JUST personal attacks…. And yet… my post confronted no one. My post attacked no one. Rather than let my words fall by the wayside, you and him both decided to take a cheap shot for no good reason. Then you pulled your usual bitchmade fuckery and edited after you got it out of your system and opted to be smug and dismissive. Instead of attempting to address the content of my post OR just move along….you just had to throw that jab. You wouldn’t bother to criticize the content and instead chose to criticize me.

That’s pretty bad posting by any objective definition.

Conversely, my post presents a lot to chew on and was in fact a far more thoughtful, nuanced and articulate contribution than you’ve made in…. well… any post on any subject, anywhere, ever.