Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectAnd the industry *isn't* littered with men who died too young
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2529186&mesg_id=2530377
2530377, And the industry *isn't* littered with men who died too young
Posted by Cold Truth, Thu Apr-07-16 10:00 AM
And guys like Mick Foley, who aren't dead, DON'T have long, lingering effects from falls like that.

And guys like Daniel Bryan and Edge DON'T have their careers cut short due to injuries sustained during "fake" wrestling.

And guys like Paul Heyman, no less, who dealt exclusively in this wheelhouse AREN'T on record saying they wouldn't have done all that shit if they knew then what they know now.

Yep, TOTALLY FAKE. Not dangerous at all.

And, most importantly, there ARE NOT better, more consistent, and sustainable ways to draw money in the long term.

It's funny looking back at your "I just want to talk wrestling, can't I just talk wrestling" post, because you don't *really* want to talk wrestling. I know this because you have this same sort of impotent response to any real discussion or opinion on the subject with any nuance whatsoever.

So, yes, I expressed an opinion and took a stance.

You and everyone else can choose to respond with an opinion of your own and have an actual discussion. In case you and, say pretentious username are confused about this, a discussion doesn't require both parties to agree. It's only an "argument" when one side becomes dismissive (as with your post)or disrespectful.

You can also do the usual bullshit: be snarky and contribute absolutely nothing of substance, as with your edited response, and then try to paint me as having some sort of "meltdown" for responding to it.

You can also just plain old move on with your day and say nothing at all.... but god forbid there's more to a thread then surface observations.