Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectRE: woo shit thats a long fuccking way down
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2529186&mesg_id=2529286
2529286, RE: woo shit thats a long fuccking way down
Posted by jimaveli, Mon Apr-04-16 08:14 AM
>

Taker and Shane should've gone on last. I think folks would view that show very differently. That silly ass elbow bump was outrageous. I don't care if the table was hella gimmicked to make sure Shane didn't die. And the way the match was worked was a solid headfake...aka it was feasible that they could've just done a finish based on the steps. Then Shane took it to the shenanigans only to eat a spear through the cage.

To me the card was worked hella well by the rasslers. The bs that folks cared not about mostly got shoved into the pre-show. Jericho/Styles was a cool-off match. Think about that. Besides that and the Andre thing between hiac and the doomed Reigns match, there wasn't a lot of cool-off matches. There were some cool-off moments during matches, but that makes sense.

Rock 'wrestling' and Cena coming back pretty much doomed Reigns to get even less leeway. It's like they made a list of ways to make him look worse. Maybe they thought going for very log would tire folks out. I assumed that one of the skull dudes with HHH was Orton or Rollins. Aka I was shocked that nothing shocking happened during the main event. Steph eating a spear is not nothing but it was quite telegraphed. Maybe I think so cuz one of my homeboys was calling it for an hour before.

I'm likely over sharing, Maggle. But I'm trying to provide impressions while I'm still kinda in the moments. I hit a wwn Indy show Saturday night. Then Mania last night. Tonight I have raw and then a Jim Ross show as a night-cap. Then I'm taking my old ass home Tuesday.