Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectInteresting version of events, but no.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2525856&mesg_id=2526611
2526611, Interesting version of events, but no.
Posted by Cold Truth, Tue Mar-22-16 04:02 PM
No suspension of reality though. That's just you and your typically fast & loose relationship with facts.

Some folks lead with their reaction.

I lead with how I'd deal with it.

Folks lead with thumping their chest trying to appease the rest of this band of antiquated macho men.

I lead with common sense and reality.

Its a night and day difference, champ.

Y’all can do the prefight OH HELL NO dance all day man.
As we’ve established, in the end nobody here is actually doing anything in this situation.

I skipped the barking and theatrics done in the name of saving face in front of the rest of the cavemen. Shit legs did his OH HELL NO dance for a few posts before finally settling down and admitting all he could do was be mad.

I said I’d have a problem with it…. But I’m smart enough and mature enough to know that this is entirely my personal problem to deal with. I don’t need to do all the chest thumping and roaring to arrive at that conclusion.

You’re apparently a lesser man in that regard. I understand :)

Oh and some of the so-called “preaching” was done in direct response to the absurdly dismissive and over the top tone presented from jump. NO WAY THEY COOL WITH AN EX COWORKER DATING THEIR EX WIFE!! THEY HAPPY TO SEE JACK GIVE OUT THAT DICK!

Uh… nah.

But we both know how you do things.

We both know how selective you are and how context doesn’t mean a damn thing to you.