Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjecthey man, you said what you said. I can't really help you with that.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2523844&mesg_id=2525343
2525343, hey man, you said what you said. I can't really help you with that.
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Thu Mar-17-16 10:50 AM
now you trying to claim you meant "on a contending team...", except as of last year Charlotte wasn't close to a contending team regardless and you still said Kemba needed to come off the bench because "you ain't winning no tough games with him as your starter." So as of last year you did not think he was good. Had nothing to do with being on a contending team or any of that equivocating bullshit you trying to spin now.

>I get it nigga. You're mad about Melo. You're mad about the
>Knicks. You're mad about saying dumb shit in the UNC post.

don't you mean the NC post? lolz. but I understand why you're so angry: wall going nowhere fast, rondo relegated to being a stat-padding turd on a garbage team, demarcus is a disgrace, skal is trash and cal been reduced to crying about dropping to a 4th seed. lotta mad for you to deal with. if you were a little brighter you'd probably be able to handle it without sounding like such a fucking idiot, but that's inborn so you can't help it.