Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectniggas thought setting that artificial precedent with Ky was smart
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2521056&mesg_id=2521092
2521092, niggas thought setting that artificial precedent with Ky was smart
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Feb-28-16 06:51 PM
i'm holding EVERY hyped up young lottery pick to that stupid standard. and he actually thinks wall deserves some kinda pass for not making the playoffs his first three years EITHER. like, he's convinced himself he's right. dudes LOVED saying "no excuses" when fuckin casspi and jon lueuer and kevin jones (he did eliminate emotionally fragile ass UK in 2010...GOOD!) and earl clark and karasev and crazy bynum was out there lookin like shit. but, he don't wanna hold his guys to his own standard. and other dudes was so mad kyrie turned into a star when they was talking that mike conley shit that they agreed with him. we ain't NEVER had no "get your team to the playoffs IMMEDIATELY" rule around here and i was hearing that shit in earnest by year TWO for kyrie?

yeah...no one safe. all UK fish fry...melo b-more lake trout FRYING coming up...even olafuckingdipo gettin fried just because i heard his damn name too much like he ws gon be a star.

stupid earns stupid.