Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Sports
Topic subjectNBA 01.10.16
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=2508770
2508770, NBA 01.10.16
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Jan-10-16 08:55 PM
young buck Bari getting out-hustled by 'washed' Melo

Dirk still carrying Dallas on his back

add on.
2508779, Someone got zingised....it happened so fast i'm not sure who it was
Posted by Cenario, Sun Jan-10-16 09:25 PM
2508785, Monroe I think, and then KP raced down the court & stuffed Jabari
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Sun Jan-10-16 09:39 PM
Great sequence.
2508915, #DatZingis: Best thing to happen to the Knicks in years
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Jan-11-16 01:20 PM
2508787, 24,10, and 8 on 10-16
Posted by DJR, Sun Jan-10-16 09:55 PM
Melo playing brilliant basketball right now.
2508790, yes, he is…and so the question arises...
Posted by Basaglia, Sun Jan-10-16 10:10 PM

why couldn't he do all that shit YEARS ago? lil late now. you don't need athleticism to make use of the passing skill you showed throughout HS and college, when people said you reminded them of magic.

but, i'm the asshole for getting sick of him, huh? sick of watching him devolve into an inefficient "scorer"

hey, man…i'm proud of y'all who stuck it out. oddly enough, NEARLY ALL of y'all are cuse fans or knick fans.

2509211, why didn't Bron have a post game/midrange J til halfway thru his career?
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Tue Jan-12-16 12:42 PM
why does Harden act like playing defense will result in him contracting ebola?
why didn't Amare ever give sufficent effort on rebounding or defense while he was still healthy?

there are a lot of players who don't round out their games as well as they could. why do you focus so singularly on just one of them?

of course you're not alone. oddly enough, NEARLY ALL of y'all are Philly fans, with you being the lone obsessed Zeke apologist.

2509219, and who was right there hating on Bron, mad guy? ME, that's who.
Posted by Basaglia, Tue Jan-12-16 01:10 PM
>why does Harden act like playing defense will result in him
>contracting ebola?

who makes excuses for him?

>why didn't Amare ever give sufficent effort on rebounding or
>defense while he was still healthy?

never been a fan.

>there are a lot of players who don't round out their games as
>well as they could. why do you focus so singularly on just one
>of them?

see, now you're whining and playing martyr. i defended melo for years. that's what y'all can't get around. where were you when i was calling iverson SCK and didn't wan him near melo in denver? no, serious, i wanna know. because you knicks fans think you OWN that dude now, when none of y'all was riding for him when he actually coulda been something...when he was right on the cusp of being truly special. and then he thought he had to go make good on that best SCORER on the game cysage. it ruined his game.

>of course you're not alone. oddly enough, NEARLY ALL of y'all
>are Philly fans, with you being the lone obsessed Zeke
>apologist.

we all have our agendas, don't we. you don't care about melo. you care about your garbage ass team. i'm so sorry he went there.

2509336, Not even close to how you hate on Melo
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Jan-13-16 09:32 AM
>>why does Harden act like playing defense will result in him
>>contracting ebola?
>
>who makes excuses for him?

you always claiming him as your guy, right? well then you gotta claim his trash D along with it.

>>why didn't Amare ever give sufficent effort on rebounding or
>>defense while he was still healthy?
>
>never been a fan.

but never staged a hate campaign against him either. funny how that works.

>see, now you're whining and playing martyr. i defended melo
>for years. that's what y'all can't get around. where were you
>when i was calling iverson SCK and didn't wan him near melo in
>denver? no, serious, i wanna know. because you knicks fans
>think you OWN that dude now, when none of y'all was riding for
>him when he actually coulda been something...when he was right
>on the cusp of being truly special. and then he thought he had
>to go make good on that best SCORER on the game cysage. it
>ruined his game.

nah, just want you to be honest about it. you were calling iverson SCK when he was in Philly way before he went to Denver so not sure what that's supposed to prove. and it's not that Knicks fans think they own Melo, it's just that everyone else turned on him and wants to pile on since he went to NY so Knicks fans circled the wagons, not sure what else you'd expect.

>we all have our agendas, don't we. you don't care about melo.
>you care about your garbage ass team. i'm so sorry he went
>there.

I been a Melo fan since Cuse so you can go ahead with all that. And he's been better on the Knicks than he was in Denver.

Zeke lost btw.
2509339, BECAUSE HE WAS WHO HE IS BY THE TIME HE GOT TO NY...A LOSER!
Posted by Basaglia, Wed Jan-13-16 09:49 AM
he got to NY, y'all had a huge year and then he sold in the playoffs against indiana, looking like mr. 1st quarter, and everybody had a good laugh and y'all been aggy since. like he immune from gettin fried. DWIGHT HOWARD ACTUALLY CARRIED A GARBAGE TEAM TO THE fINALS AND STILL GETS FRIED FOR BEING A LOSER!!! WHO IS MELO?!?!??! he ain't nobody, dogg.

you act like people be hating on NY for no reason. man, shut up. y'all talk like y'all winners, but the L-takingest fools in sports.

zeke collecting checks, stress-free and laughing with chris, ernie, reggie, dennis and grant every other day on set, while phil plotting his escape. and when he leaves after 3 straight lottery season, y'all gon say he was successful because of the "talent he brought in" as if ANY of them will EVER be as good as david lee. because RACISM! that's the reality.
2508797, There is only one Kawhi in the league...
Posted by FILF, Sun Jan-10-16 10:26 PM
>Melo playing brilliant basketball right now.
2508805, Lillard is goin off on OKC
Posted by BlassFemur, Sun Jan-10-16 11:25 PM
2508808, Why was Westbrook giving him space within 30 ft of the basket?
Posted by FILF, Sun Jan-10-16 11:29 PM
Just ride him & let him pull up for 2 or drive
2508806, Jebuzz, OKC's transition defense is so sorry
Posted by FILF, Sun Jan-10-16 11:25 PM
2508945, last night's might've been the worst Laker game I've ever seen
Posted by Kungset, Mon Jan-11-16 02:28 PM
2508952, The Jazz are an elite defensive team w/ Gobert in the lineup
Posted by FILF, Mon Jan-11-16 02:49 PM
They always play hard & are fighting for their playoff hopes so they are even more scrappy. Once they get Favors/Burks back they could easily move up to the #6 seed as they have been managed to not lose ground after being decimated by injury starting in December.

Exum is still out for the season but Quin Snyder has been coaching his ass off, dude is the most underrated coach in the Western Conference.
Alvin Gentry dealing w/ the same issues (injuries) & has he Pelicans w/ the 4th worst record in the league despite having Anthony Davis for the majority of the season.
2509000, oh yeah, last night was one for the Kangaroos
Posted by Dr Claw, Mon Jan-11-16 05:17 PM
I was looking at the screen with Corporate Eyebrow when it got within 2 with 7 minutes left

good to see that.

I will say, Tristan as starting center was one of Blatt's best moves this season.